So I know what is happening and I know what has happened and worse, I know what is going to happen. But I do not resign to the inevitabilities omnipotency and have taken the extra spirit and extra codeine to fight out any thing that is inevitable, hopeless, impossible. It is not for me. I believe that human being is a very very tough animal. Born out of the evolutionary processes that did generate and destroy giants like tyrannosaurus rex. That itself would mean that homo sapeins are a resilient species and every human is a resilient individual. And with a bit of faith and belief in himself, I believe that miracles are possible and do fall in the realm of this mundane materialistic universe.
I fought ten long years hard and turned upside down what is generally accepted as impossible. And if I can do it once , I can do it ten times, hundred times, provided time and myself and the universe. The issue is even if god exists, and he is great or whatever, what triumphs is human spirit. Human spirit is what keeps god alive and what keeps values and meanings alive and present. So this time, I have taken this damned path of anarchism. I do not belong to the right. Neither do I belong to the left. I see both of these worlds as hells, each its own kind, and both similar and same. The human variance is not too wide. Not too far away from the extremes are these averages. And in this spectrum that is narrow, humans do oscillate with great pride that they carry in the positions they are situated. Just foolishness.
The idea of my Anarchism is to represent the spirit of Human being. It is to represent the idea of the man as a son of this universe and potentially as the grandson of the ultimate power, and as a harbinger of faith. My spirit is if Truth does not exist, make truth. If light does not exist, make light and if God does not exist, make God. I believe that every human should carry this spirit. This is the common prayer that every human needs to reiterate and auto suggest every moment of life. Come what may, the hell, the darkness, the armageddon and the apocalypse, Man remains much tougher and all those things that does not kill a man, makes him stronger and stronger.
Sadly, this Anarchist path is something you would be walking alone for a long long time. And the following principles from “The Way of the Warrior” do absolutely act as great guidelines in this fight. (Ofcourse, they have been localised in my context)
- Do not turn your back on the various ways of this world.
- Do not scheme for physical pleasure.
- Do not intend to rely on anything.
- Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.
- Do not ever think in acquisitive terms.
- Do not regret things about your own personal life.
- Do not envy another’s good or evil.
- Do not lament parting on any road whatsoever.
- Do not complain or feel bitterly about yourself or others.
- Have no heart for approaching the part path of love. [Well that is something I cannot get it right.]
- Do not have preferences.
- Do not harbour hopes for your own personal home.
- Do not have a liking for delicious food for yourself.
- Do not carry antiques handed down from generation to generation.
- Do not fast so that it affects you physically.
- While it’s different with military equipment, do not be fond of material things.
- While on the way, do not begrudge death.
- Do not be intent on possessing valuables or a fief in old age.
- Respect the gods and Buddhas, but do not depend on them.
- Though you give up your life, do not give up your honour.
- Never depart from the Way of Martial Arts. [Never depart from the way of the Anarchism]
Live long and prosper! 🙂